Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > REPORTED AGAIN!!!    

REPORTED AGAIN!!!

Roman Svozilek
Czech Republic

REPORTED AGAIN!!!

TO ALL MODERATORS and VICTOR!

Dear all moderators and Victor. One of my worksheets was reported again!

I CLEARLY mention the fact that I also publish on www.helpforenglish.cz in all my worksheets.

I had the same problem last year and already once this year again.

What else can I do???

MODERATORS, CAN YOU PLEASE AT LEAST FINISH READING MY COMMENTS TO THE WORKSHEETS???

Because the end always says:

TO MODERATORS: I also publish on www.helpforenglish.cz under the same name and you can find all my worksheets there too, so please consider this fact before reporting my worksheets.

I really feel like an idiot!

19 Dec 2010      

pilarmham
Spain

Dear Roman,

After looking at the page of reported contributions, I can tell you that your worksheet was not reported for being a copy of another site. The problem is that flash-cards must be in sets of at least four, and you included just one.

Best regards.

19 Dec 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

I can second what Pilar said and that �s why I think it �s time to take a deep breath and calm down again, Roman... Wink

BTW, not just moderators are able to report wss! Almost every user can do that.

19 Dec 2010     

Roman Svozilek
Czech Republic

I see, so this time it was another reason.

Well, then I am really sorry, but after it has happened a few times I didn �t realize there could be a different reason.

Sorry again. I will let the moderators decide whether to keep it here or not then...

Than you very much for making this clear to me.

19 Dec 2010     

Roman Svozilek
Czech Republic

I prepared a new worksheet, this time with a test. I am sorry once more for the hot-tempered comment.

Hope it will be ok this time. I am surprised myself that I didn �t think of adding the test before.

20 Dec 2010