Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Happy holidays to you all !    

Happy holidays to you all !

melahel7
Canada

Happy holidays to you all !

Hi there !  I am officially enjoying a long overdue break.  Today, I think I uploaded my last printable for the year 2010 (but who knows, I might be tempted to do otherwise).  I want to wish you all happy holidays and would also like to express my gratitude for having the privilege to be part of this great web community.  In addition, I �d like to thank everyone who supported the various series I created throughout the year.  Your positive comments and appreciation were the driving force behind this burst of creativity.   I like to challenge myself and am looking forward to come up with more or new and improved series.  Thanks Bruna for the interesting exchanges about Brazil and to everyone I had the opportunity to get to know better.  I know I �m not the chatty type but I guess my work speaks for itself.  Let �s wish that 2011 will be a year where ESLP will remain what it is at its core: sharing.

Hugs from snowy Quebec,

Melahel

22 Dec 2010      

magneto
Greece

22 Dec 2010     

Mariethe House
France

22 Dec 2010