Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > favorite contributors???    

favorite contributors???

PennyBarker
Japan

favorite contributors???

Hello all,
Thanks for all your efforts to make great worksheets, they have been invaluable to me.

I think this issue has been raised before, but I don�t know if anything became of it...I think it would be really useful to have a function where we can store the names of our favorite contributors...Sometimes I remember the worksheets I like and want to see more like them, but can�t recall who made it...I wonder how much work this would be for you Victor???? Or, perhaps another way would be to somehow keep the name of the original contributor attached to the file that we have downloaded???

What do you think?
Penny

8 Dec 2008      

Gafinha
Portugal

Hello Penny...
When I download a WS I usually rename it using its title and the name of the author... Wink

8 Dec 2008     

Vickiii
New Zealand

Hi penny,

I have a favourite contributors folder in my browsers bookmarks/favourties menu.

when I find an author I particularly like I put them in there so that I can check them out occasionally when trying to get inspiration.

so although the website doesn�t provide this function - your browser already does!

8 Dec 2008     

PennyBarker
Japan

thanks vickii
I will try that!

8 Dec 2008