Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > A special thank you from Nicole    

A special thank you from Nicole

swissprof
Switzerland

A special thank you from Nicole

For your help and your kindness, I want to thanl all ESL members and especially these 4 persons ! Thanks a lot

Le bloc à dessin

27 Dec 2010      

franknbea
United Kingdom

A Thank You for your Thank You

Dear Nicole, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and that 2011 brings you everything that is good (and expensive)

With a site full of so many kind and helpful souls it is especially nice to be �singled � out for a thanks, but I see I am in very good company.

Thanks again dear and Happy New Year to you and the rest of this wonderful community.

27 Dec 2010     

Mabdel
Morocco

Oh! Dear Nicole!
Emotions are greater than words! Thanks a bunch for your sweet words and I am so proud to be a member  of this Fabulous  community.There is nothing more beautiful than the pride of helping such great people like you.
  May this year bring you success, happiness and peace.
 Wish you all the best of luck.

27 Dec 2010     

mariannina
Italy

Nicole I understand you, they are really special people!

Mariannina

27 Dec 2010     

ldthemagicman
United Kingdom

Dear Nicole,

"Thank you" for your lovely message!  I feel that I have received a Very Special Christmas Present from you, in return for the small service that I provided.

The knowledge that my words enabled your son to begin to achieve his goal in life, and thus bring happiness to you, has made me immensely proud, grateful, and thankful that I am a small part of this Community of helping, caring, sharing friends.

In serving you, I felt that, in some small measure, I was repaying all the generous people in times past who had aided me.

In doing so, it was my great pleasure to serve you!

I wish you and your family a happy, peaceful, and fulfilling New Year.

Les

27 Dec 2010