Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > frames and borders uploaded    

frames and borders uploaded

Damielle
Argentina

frames and borders uploaded

I have read Frenchfrog�s post and the long discussion that followed.

I was also wondering if it was right to upload frames as a printable resource. I�ve searched for frames and borders and I�ve seen that there almost 70 uploaded. The oldest one dates 22 - Jul - 2008.

All of us know that new members  learn by example so if they only get to this link, they  may think that it is right to do so. Nevertheless Victor stated that

You cannot send printables taken from other websites or publications. They must be your own creations.

But remember that although we  know that we have to follow the rules, we usually forget them.  
I think that Victor�s decision is correct because frames have been being uploaded (and downloaded)  for almost 5 months and  from now on we Know that uploading pictures and frames is not allowed. 

8 Dec 2008