Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > STOLEN WS WITH 42 DOWNLOADS...VICTOR PLEASE...KICK HIM/HER OUT     

STOLEN WS WITH 42 DOWNLOADS...VICTOR PLEASE...KICK HIM/HER OUT

jtdr
Spain

STOLEN WS WITH 42 DOWNLOADS...VICTOR PLEASE...KICK HIM/HER OUT

DO NOT DOWNLOAD THE WORK BY

amswh

TITLED JOB

THE WS BELONGS TO VANDA

8 Dec 2008      

marcia chaves
Brazil

After 12 STOLEN Messages, a member (colorblind) downloaded the worksheet and left a Thank You message. Please, colorblind, don�t get me wrong: it�s a fact, an example, not a complaint.

I think that she didn�t read the message and downloaded it.

Maybe Victor can figure out a way to put a STOLEN message beside the name of the worksheet.

This way, members can see the message before downloading it.

What do you think???

8 Dec 2008     

Mariethe House
France

Please you kind people will you please, steal my ws ? I will be very happy if you do because I will know they have been read and appreciated at least once!!!

You , my dear colleagues who have worked hard ( that�s for sure!) and who have won so many points, you run no risk when having your ws � stolen�!

I remember when we didn�t have so many facilities, I used to make ws and throw them to the bin after I had finished with them and one of my colleagues used to recuparate them and a few years later, I noticed a nice ws she had in her hands ... She said: "Don�t you remember it? it�s yours!! and she made me a copy!!" and we LAUGHED!
That was real cooperation!
If ws get stolen, It�s because the system isn�t perfect! But after all noone is perfect , aren�t we lucky!
Best regard to all of you!

8 Dec 2008