Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > The WOD winner is FRANKBEA    

The WOD winner is FRANKBEA

chud
Israel

The WOD winner is FRANKBEA

Dear friends, this time the choice was really difficult, as I �ve loved all the daffynitions the same and have had a good healthy laugh when reading them. So.... Uffff... Really, why me?!

OK, let �s see, what have we had:

IMANITO �S: Student, who wasn �t so good at English with his interrogative sentence about cat �s abilities CAN-CAT-ER-VATE? (Reminded me of several fellas I �d used to know before they dissapeared ...)Ouch

ELDERLYWINE �S suggestion to CANCATERVATE   in your cellar students making such interrogative sentences (see above). Ooops! Now I remember that I cancarervated them some years ago...I have to search my cellar as soon as possible!Evil Smile

FRANCBEA �S tribal cat eaters, although didn �t make me hungry a bit, amused me a bunch.Dead Clap

ENDROMEDINA �S dancing cat was cuuuuuute and lovely.(I �m afraid, my cancan wouldn �t look better that that LOL)!

ANITAROBI �S  can-cat-er-wait? Let me answer your question: "Yes, it can wait, but, please, don �t cancatervate it too long!"Pig

MARIETHE HOUSE �S preparations for the unexisting pycnic were also nice and witty!Party

THANK YOU ALL!!! YOU �RE GREAT! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

(I KNOW HOW EAGER YOU ARE TO FIND OUT THE REAL MEANING OF THE WORD, SO HERE YOU ARE:

CANCATERVATE
IS TO HEAP UP INTO A PILE

SO, LET �S NOT C---TE NOR OUR STUDENTS NEITHER OUR CATS!)

30 Dec 2010