Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > HAPPY NEW YEAR VICTOR    

HAPPY NEW YEAR VICTOR

swissprof
Switzerland

HAPPY NEW YEAR VICTOR

THANK  YOU  FOR YOUR WONDERFUL SITE

1 Jan 2011      

mariannina
Italy

I agree, thank you!

1 Jan 2011     

Wake
Spain

Thanks Victor for your wonderful site!

1 Jan 2011     

ants
Switzerland

Hello Victor!! Thanks to you, teaching my kids, teens and adults has become a pleasure and so easy!! And I �ve made some very special friends here on ESL Printables.
All the best for 2011 for you and your family.Hug
Best wishes,
Fiona

1 Jan 2011     

victor
Spain

Thank you very much. (Although I nearly fainted when I saw my photo there, at the top of the page LOL)

My best wishes for this new year for all this ESL family.

1 Jan 2011     

stexstme
France

Clap
� tous!
Thank you, Victor...
Sylvie

1 Jan 2011     

naryana
Saudi Arabia

Thanks Victor. Indeed you are one in a million.Had it not been for this site I wouldn �t be the new, broad - minnded teacher that I am right now ... and I don �t have the word to thank you enough for that...day after day , ESL has taught me alot...I became addicted to it ...t has become my greatest passion..Happy New Year :)

1 Jan 2011     

ellakass
Israel

I want to add my thanks to Victor for the wonderful EnglishExercises.org. I use it much, give my pupils homework, check their works, do some exercises in class using OHP. They like this site , it is very useful.Thank you, Victor for all your great work.

1 Jan 2011     

Jayho
Australia

Yes thank you Victor.

And thank you Swissprof for thanking Victor publicly - he has made a big difference to many people �s lives and education.

1 Jan 2011     

GIOVANNI
Canada

Thank you Victor for what you have given us.  May the new year bring you joy, happiness and what ever your heart desires.  You have  not only given us the chance to share our knowledge as teachers, but you have also given us the chance to share much more.

1 Jan 2011     

baiba
Latvia

New Year greetings to you Victor!

1 Jan 2011     

1    2    3    Next >