Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > SONG DEDICATED TO ALL THE WONDERFUL PEOPLE IN THIS SITE!     

SONG DEDICATED TO ALL THE WONDERFUL PEOPLE IN THIS SITE!

Mar0919
Mexico

SONG DEDICATED TO ALL THE WONDERFUL PEOPLE IN THIS SITE!

From the bottom of my heart, I dedicate this song to all the wonderful people in this site, that have made me feel I belong here!

YOU �VE GOT A FRIEND

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7RPCFfudmU

I think this song has special meaning, although it �s a classical oldie, FRIENDSHIP is never old-fashioned, and it always brings to my mind that when I have sometimes felt down, sad, lonely.... I log in here, and even though I might just browse through the forum, read the comments, or busy myself looking through the new contributions, I start feeling better, because I feel at home here, I feel understood in our everyday problems as teachers, I understand it �s not me, when I �ve had a bad day at school, that we always try and give our best but sometimes things just don �t come out the way we would like.

THANK YOU. Thank you all for being part of this wonderful ESL world.

1 Jan 2011      

Mariethe House
France

Very nice. Thank you so much!Smile

1 Jan 2011     

libertybelle
United States

A classic song survives through time - is never out-dated or old-fashioned.
I bet You �ve Got a Friend is one of the most sung and played songs in the world.
I always hear it at anniversaries and birthday parties.

2 Jan 2011