Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > WONDERFUL PROJECT STARTED BY FRANK & THE ESLP CAFE FOLK THAT I WANT TO TELL YOU ABOUT    

WONDERFUL PROJECT STARTED BY FRANK & THE ESLP CAFE FOLK THAT I WANT TO TELL YOU ABOUT

Montypython
France

Fabulious project my dear friends!!!!!:)
You are amazing! :)
Thanks a lot!
Tons of love
Marie

8 Jan 2011     

Mabdel
Morocco

My sincere congratulations. It �s really an amazing and  a wonderful idea and project. Unfortunately, I hadn�t enough time to be part of it. I rarely have a glimpse on TEcaher�s cafe but so excited to hear such great news.
Keep up at the same path.
May God bless you all.
Kind regards.
Mabdel

8 Jan 2011     

Amanda W
Austria

Well done to you all. I had no idea anything like this was going on. Congratulations on such a wonderful enterprise. I am proud of you all, too!
Mandy

8 Jan 2011     

imanito
Morocco

great thing to hear Clap
I am so happy for you guys and very pround of you Thumbs Up

8 Jan 2011     

teresapr
Portugal

This is a fabulous project!Congratulations to all of you!You are very generous and creative!We feel proud of you!Best wishes!

8 Jan 2011     

stexstme
France

Great news! Wow!! Thank you Julia for letting us know.
Congrats to all the authors!Clap
( I wish I could write poems...sigh. When a kid, I wanted to be a writer... I became a teacher... )Wink
Bravo!
Sylvie

8 Jan 2011     

aliciapc
Uruguay

Amazing job! Congratulations to all ! Well done!

8 Jan 2011     

patties
Italy

What a fantastic project! Congratulations to all of you!!!

8 Jan 2011     

coyote.chus
Spain

Great projet! Congratulatios to all of you, and also to the children who are going to receive your generosity!

8 Jan 2011     

pilarmham
Spain

What a wonderful and generous idea. Thank you for your a precious new year gift.

9 Jan 2011     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    Next >