Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Most downloaded - newest - alphabetically - random order - most recently downloaded?    

Most downloaded - newest - alphabetically - random order - most recently downloaded?

blunderbuster
Germany

Most downloaded - newest - alphabetically - random order - most recently downloaded?

Hi there,

I have noticed that my points seem to go up a bit almost every day, sometimes more, sometimes less. Most people that get a printable from me do not leave any feedback, which is fine, however, I would like to know which printables they got. Maybe Victor could add a fifth category like "most recently downloaded" or replace another one that we have with it. Personally, I almost never use "random order" or "alphabetical order", but that is just me. What do others think?

Regards

7 Jan 2011      

Wake
Spain

It �s a nice idea!

7 Jan 2011     

Isabelle74
France

Sounds great, it �s true that it �s nice to know what printables or powerpoints have just been downloaded.

7 Jan 2011     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Hi, Regina,
Well, lucky you -- you �ve got so many wss you can �t trace the downloadsWink It �s not even close to hard for me yet. But it �s a great idea. When I have more contributions I think it will be great to know which have been downloaded recently even when there �s no comments.
Sophia
P.S. Merry Ukrainian Christmas to all!Heart 

7 Jan 2011     

class centre
Belarus

I use to also ask myself which ws of mine has been downloaded. I wonder if Victor could make such ws marked in bold  font in MY PRINTABLES part?

8 Jan 2011