Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Free antivirus programs    

Free antivirus programs

zailda
Brazil

My three computers run perfectly and free of risk, one with Norton (the best, but only the paid version), AVG (free version, but still good) and Avast (really good). I also use Ccleaner and a firefox extention (Wot) that prevents me from accessing "bad" sites.

I �ve never had any problems with twitter, facebook or MySpace, but Orkut and Hotmail (the email and the messenger) are a problem, they catch viruses (and also infest our pc) like honey catches flies, so I rarely use them.

11 Jan 2011     

fletsch
Canada

I have been using Avira (free download) for the past year and it works great for me...

11 Jan 2011     

KathyGBeckford
Albania

I wanna say thanks to sharing this post because these type of articles are very useful for other to understand complications of thin technologies and difficulties in business. This article is based on knowledge about good antivirus. I can say without any doubt or hesitation The antivirus is an unbreakable part of the computer�s all working system. It�s data used in online business and now this day not a single business that is not related to this. On the other side, professional developers became the first step of every business, technology, and another complicated firm. For getting deeply details of the working method of its developers and process to hire them you can visit them from on-premise to cloud. Our today�s discussion is based on �Is It Worth to Hire this type of developer and Do you look for cloud migration team?� We know that the cloud migration team has become the main part of Implementing almost every project in the IT-sphere in front of companies who are dedicated to using near-shoring Croatia for software Outsourcing. Most smart managers of companies and design makers face difficulties and complications in finding the best-dedicated developers like as this because they want to get high-quality software under their suitable budget. On this site, You can hire your choice developer

22 Jul 2021     

Sookinium
Albania

Thank you guys here but I don�t need this. For now, I have needed some ideas about how much does it cost to develop a web app and I come to know about this spdload.com site article which helped me a lot with understanding this.

4 Sep 2021     

< Previous   1    2