Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Why is my ws reported?? Who and why???    

Why is my ws reported?? Who and why???

Wake
Spain

Why is my ws reported?? Who and why???

15 Jan 2011      

coyote.chus
Spain

The text you used for the reading comprehension was a copy taken from the internet. You had taken it from a esl webpage, which is against the rules.

15 Jan 2011     

elderberrywine
Germany

funny how people always ask so accusingly and then have to be told that they broke one or even several rules ... 

15 Jan 2011     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

@elderberrywine
Especially people who have made another account after the previous one being removed for breaking the rules (copying) and who keep doing it all over again. Mena could talk about it.

15 Jan 2011     

blunderbuster
Germany

Wake, you are a genius. You gained 3,500 points in less than a month. How on earth did you do that????? You have been sharing wonderful work with us, knew right away where to find some of the most popular images available for educational material, I wish I had been as knowledgeable and insightful when I first came here, would have saved me a lot of time. 

15 Jan 2011     

ikebana
France

@blunderbuster ClapWink

15 Jan 2011