Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > THAT´S THE POINT    

THAT´S THE POINT

4979792@speedy1m
Argentina

THAT´S THE POINT

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!  This is the real point!!!!!!!!! we are in this community to help each other, in order to be better teachers, to share ws and knowledgement, not to peer the others. As Lola has done, she has seen mistakes and inmediately she has sent corrections, and Ladybird has asked her to be more polite. In my very personal opinion we can discuss in the forum things related to gammar, vocabulary, pronunciation, literature, things that make us better, but no borders. We don�t teach in our classes bordering. I have used them to make my ws more attractive but as  someone  has said before the most important thing are the activities, or topics we write about. We can�t waste our time criticizing other teachers. We can build a better site if we combine our knowledge and politeness, and please  try to be less agressive with the others, that before being a teacher is a person.  All of us can use the private messages to discuss things that are not useful in the classroom, and leave the forum to discuss themes  that improve  us as teachers. Thanks Lola and Ladybird for your help in my tricky message.

9 Dec 2008