Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > reasons to report a ws.    

reasons to report a ws.

silvanija
Lithuania

Hello all Big smile.
Once Douglas suggested such a sentence "I would appreciate a PM message if you notice errors on any of my materials." that can be included in one �s profile. IMHO, if you take time to find someone �s mistakes it won �t take much longer to send that person a PM.

23 Jan 2011     

ikebana
France

il faut que nous reconnaissions nos fautes !!!! Thanks for you KIND remarks TANCREDO . You �d better read my message again . I don �t pretend I am perfect  and I can admit when I make mistakes ( read the second message ) but your message is really insulting !
could YOU admit that !

23 Jan 2011     

douglas
United States

1. I think we would be opening the proverbial "can of worms" if we started reporting worksheets for having too many mistakes--not a good idea.

2. I also don�t think it would be right to require authors to include instructions on thier worksheets.  As a teacher I choose what materials enter my classroom and how they will be used.  It is my responsibility to ensure students understand the instructions.  In fact, I sometimes use worksheets in a totally different way than the author intended--in these cases I have to either remove/change instructions that are on the sheet or explain the change in class.

Also, on the occasions where I have sent a PM to an author about mistakes on a worksheet, over 90% of the time they have been thankful for the help.  Perhaps it�s in how the PM is worded that makes a difference.

Douglas

23 Jan 2011     

< Previous   1    2