Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Projects fpr teenagers    

Projects fpr teenagers

mauro78
Colombia

Projects fpr teenagers

Hello, My good fellows!!!

I really want to get some help from you. I just started working with teenagers who must present IELTS in November so all the syllabus is full of strands where they get the difference among an expository, narrative, informative texts everything must be focused on "Authentic Material and IELTS, of course" and to be honest I don�t know how to work or what activities work with them keeping in mind that these ones are nice and authentic.

Hope that you can help me and give me some ideas to work with them about some projects or ideas.Wacko

To be honest this is the first time I have this experience and although It�s a nice chanllege for me and I�m a little bit worried and scared because I want to get very goos results.

1.000.000 thanks in advanced, I really appreciate what you can do for me and your help.

Hug

1 Feb 2011      

suhakhader
Jordan

Hello Mauro,

I have some  IELTS materials that may help you in preparing your students to IELTS.
Just send me your e-mail address and I will provide you with them.

Best regards,
Suha

1 Feb 2011     

mauro78
Colombia

hello, Suha
I really appreciate what you can do for me, I`m really scard of it because the profile of the students is strange their attitude is not the best, so I really good ideas.!!!

Thx in advanced.

1 Feb 2011