Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > -------------    

-------------

Wake
Spain

-------------

This post has been removed for using offensive language.
- Victor -

1 Feb 2011      

franknbea
United Kingdom

Dear Wake
I know how frustrating it must be to have contribution reported, but there really is no need for expletives. That isn �t what I and many others come to this site for. There are plenty of sites on the net where such rich an colourful language is not only accepted, but is actively encouraged. This isn �t one of those sites. We all know how to swear, the fact that we don �t do it at every little frustration is what sets us apart from the rude and and ignorant people that frequent the sites I mentioned above. This is not an attack on you, just a polite request to refrain from using foul language in the future.

Thanks

1 Feb 2011     

blunderbuster
Germany

Hey Wake, wanna know something? I never think others might be as or more stupid than I am, most of the time this keeps me out of trouble ;o) 

1 Feb 2011     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Well, maybe if you haven�t kept stealing from Mena, you wouldn�t have to have your 4th account cancelled and wouldn�t have to use such language. Are you sure you are a teacher?

1 Feb 2011     

zailda
Brazil

Good morning, wake!

Now you show your real colors!

1) Your worksheets were reported because they infringe some rules, so it �s not the reporter �s fault, it �s yours.

2) You had 3 previous acconts cancelled for infringing rules, got you fourth chance (not a second, but fourth! - see how Victor is a generous man) and promised to do everything according to his rules this time.

3) You haven �t kept your promise, you lied and - worse - you come to the forum to disrespect all the members and Victor, who decided to give you another chance.

Aren �t you ashamed of yourself?

I would be, if I were in your place.

(Edited) --> Victor has already seen it.

1 Feb 2011     

keftor
Turkey

Well, well, well Wake,

Come on,  there is always a better way to search for your rights (if it is your right, of course!!!)

And the web site has really helped everyone a lot. There are wonderful teachers here who have taught me/us so much. A little bit respect, right?

So I think this wonderful site and great teachers all around the world deserve an apology.

1 Feb 2011     

joy2bill
Australia

I don �t get it. How can you be on your fourth account and have 4715  points? I have been a member of this site for a long time and have not got anywhere near as many downloads!
Why not, you ask?
Because every worksheet is the result of HOURS of work and as a busy teacher I find these hours hard to find.
Soooooooo!
(ok I know it could mean I �m just a lousy worksheet maker! Ha! Ha!)

Perhaps we could have a note somewhere on the page that says: Member since...
Just a thought.
Cheers Joy

1 Feb 2011     

magneto
Greece

Edited: I �m sorry, is this comment - using this language - coming from the same person who started this thread a few days ago? My, my...the hypocrisy!

1 Feb 2011     

zailda
Brazil

@Magneto, I vote this thread to go... it �s "Non-appropiated"!!!

1 Feb 2011     

magneto
Greece

@Zailda: Clap

Edit: Thank you, Victor! You�re the best!Thumbs Up

1 Feb 2011     

blunderbuster
Germany

Dead

1 Feb 2011