Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Thank you all (L)    

Thank you all (L)

lamyaa
Egypt

Thank you all (L)

Thank you all for the nice warm words u sent me , especially

amanytharwat, savvinka, anaisabel001,mabdel, mariong, alexcure, mariethe house, cfm,maestro,ingles, crissorir

you are all dear to me Hug

3 Feb 2011      

FunWithWords
India

Hi lamyaa,

Relieved to know that things are back on track there.

We visited your lovely - and friendly - country on a 12-day holiday just last November (2010) and all the memories are still fresh.

Ever since getting the news of the unrest there, I �ve been worried stiff about the people we met and made friends with there; especially our English-speaking tour guides - young men named Mohammed and Joseph, one Mrs. Irene and others. I �ve been trying to call via cell without luck.

Sending hopes and prayers.

3 Feb 2011     

imanito
Morocco

My heart is with you lamyaa....I really can �t believe what is happening there. 
I hope that you and all the Egyptian people are doing well and may Allah/God be with you.

3 Feb 2011     

lamyaa
Egypt

thank u "funwithwords" , yes the phones are back but sometimes difficult 2 get in contact, imanito: thanx dear ,pray for us , we do need it :)

3 Feb 2011     

mahaenglish
Egypt

Hello Lamya,
                    Hope you are fine you and your family and everything is ok. Iam Egyptian exactly .Just wanna tell all of our friends here that We are all fine and we arenot afraid of anything . We are just praying and we are asking all of our friends to pray for us  and for our country. Thanks to all of our friends who r asking about us. 
                                                                                                         Thank you :)

3 Feb 2011     

lamyaa
Egypt

hi maha ,
 hope u r fine as well,
 that �s right we are all praying for our beloved egypt :)
 thanx for the support dear :)

3 Feb 2011     

epit
Turkey

Lamya ,Egyptianshave many rightwishes for future .I believe God  with you.Hope you  reach your aims without losing  your people anymore .Hugs

3 Feb 2011     

lamyaa
Egypt

thanx  epit :))

3 Feb 2011     

amanytharwat
Egypt

Dear lamyaa and all the Egyption teachers beside praying we are fasting for three days wishing that everything is going to end in a way that keep our beloved country and people safe I GET SO DEPRESSED TO SEE THEM STARTING KILLING EACH OTHER i beg all the teachers to pray may God have mercy on us and end this disaster. I am in the same boat lamyaa i feel like you but i don �t know what to do

4 Feb 2011