Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > En passant...    

En passant...

almaz
United Kingdom

En passant...

I �d love to know: did any of the French members (this thread) get a response in French from languageleader88?

4 Feb 2011      

zailda
Brazil

I �m afraid they didn �t.

4 Feb 2011     

edrodmedina
United States

I asked around too and no one seems to have gotten a response. Maybe tomorrow he/she will have a flag from a country whose language he/she knows.

4 Feb 2011     

ELOJOLIE274
France

I got a few words in French "merci" and "j ��tais en lyc�e" which she translated in English by "I teach pre-intermediate students" which is not totally correct (it actually means "I taught in a high school/ high school students" - pre-intermediate pupils are actually pupils in "coll�ge"...) so I dare say she �s not French...
but she doesn �t have to be French to put our flag in her profile ;)
so I don �t know what to think...
is there a good detective amoung us who can solve this mystery for us???

take care!

4 Feb 2011     

Zora
Canada

I think Ikebana summed it up nicely, "We need to "Wake" up..." I think Alex �s spidey sense was right and our glorious troll is among us again.

4 Feb 2011     

zailda
Brazil

If I were in his/her place I �d hide instead of showing up on the forum, but people have different motivations:

- Show us s/he can "rise from the ashes" how many times as s/he wants?

- Show that s/he doesn �t respect the rules and has his/her own ideas about his/her "dos & don �ts"?

- Have some fun fooling us?

- Get some attention (affection)?

- Feel that s/he �s part of the community?

Or maybe a little of each option.

And yep! S/he �s back!

4 Feb 2011