Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Ask for suggestions    

Ask for suggestions

petili
Bulgaria

Ask for suggestions

Hi, everybody!

Thank you for being here and being so helpful and creative all the time! You are wonderful!
I need some help or suggestions. Yesterday I was told that I �m going to do a 2-month one to one course Survival English. This woman, my student, is going to travel abroad and stay there it seems for a quite a long period so she wants to learn to speak English and to be able to cope with certain different situations she will probably find herself in. There is no textbook I can use. I had to prepare all the topics and teaching materials myself. I �m a little bit confused. What am I to do?
has anyone of you done such courses? What do you do in these cases. Do you know any sites I can use, or any ideas? i know there are lots of ws on different topics and I �ll do some research and I �ll download the ws I find useful. But I �m interested what you do in these cases ( these of you who have done such courses)
Thanks in advance.
Have a nice weekend
Hugs, Petya

5 Feb 2011      

s.lefevre
Brazil

I googled it and there are tons of sites about survival English. Today, there are some among the new contributions. You could also have a look at

5 Feb 2011     

mrlypy
Brazil

GREAT MATERIALS THANKS A LOT!

5 Feb 2011