Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Lamayaa and Egypt    

Lamayaa and Egypt

alexcure
Poland

Lamayaa and Egypt

Thank you dear Lamayaa for thanking me for my having expressed sympathy with you in Egypt... I didn �t have time to reply but I managed to read you public thanks and you mentioned my name. May good God bless you all there!

Alex

6 Feb 2011      

lamyaa
Egypt

you are welcome dear Alex Big smile

6 Feb 2011     

Adel A
Egypt

Thank you Lamiya thank you Alex .We  are livingin a kind of revolution and change.Noone ever imagined to have such great number of youngmen and youngwomen protesting against-----------.something amazing.It is the first time since tens of years the Egyptian people are uinfied.Today,I saw the Muslim pray while the Christian protect them then the Christian take their turn.Wedding was held inside Tharir Square.The Egyptian army protect them all.They have one goal.They repeat The people want the regime to go.
Dear friends,The Egyptian people respect their leader as a national hero who took part in two wars but  30 yes30 years in ruling Egypt is too much .Young men and women suffer from unemployment while those rulers send billions of dollars to Europe.Businessmen dominate the political and economical life in my country.Ministers are businessmen  and every one seeks his own good!!!Some families live in palaces while others livein a single room sharing one bathroom.A lot of things can be said about conditions in Egypt which has endless and ceaceless resources .Anyhow thanks dear friends around the world hor sharing us these hard times.

6 Feb 2011     

L. habach
Morocco

May Allah the almighty protect Egypt and all the Egyptians.

6 Feb 2011     

alexcure
Poland

Thank you for explaining us the situation, dear Adel. Unfortunately, it �s very often like that that "Ministers and businessmen and every one seeks his own good" as you say, not only in Egypt... most of the people want to live quiet lives within their families and friends having opportunity to have a job that could support the family (provide them with a decent flat and food) ... It �s also wonderful what you say about Muslims and Christians praying in turns. Prayers are needed for you in Egypt (and for the whole world, no doubt....) ...

6 Feb 2011     

Marywell
Poland

"Young men and women suffer from unemployment" ... "Ministers are businessmen  and every one seeks his own good!!!Some families live in palaces while others livein a single room sharing one bathroom" - for a while I thought you were writing about Poland. Sad but true. We are said to be free and still there is the same story here. It seems to me that after (re)gaining freedom there are a few years of enthusiasm and then everything comes back to norm (corruption, unemployment, injustice, etc.). Let �s hope in case of Egypt it won �t be true. In Poland there are too many greedy, selfish, stupid guys, so it will never be a good country for normal, honest people to live in.

12 Feb 2011