Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > how to use templates    

how to use templates

pilarnavarro
Spain

how to use templates

you may assume I �m a bit stupid, and probably you are right, but I �ve downloaded some of the wonderful templates the site offers to teachers here and i don � know how to use them. It says "fully editable", but not for me.

In some of them, I don �t know how to start writing since the only thing I see is a sort of "star"that doesn �t let me write a single word. Or when I try to copy and paste, they text doesn �t appear on the template page.
I don �t know how to write more than a copy so that the two pages are in the same file either.

7 Feb 2011      

silvanija
Lithuania

Hello!

Once this tutorial http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=66440#thetop Thumbs Up helped me a lot. Maybe after reading it you won �t need any templatesWink.

Good luck!

7 Feb 2011     

t.gyorgyi
Hungary

Sent you a PM. Hope it helps.

Smile

7 Feb 2011     

pilarnavarro
Spain

Thank you very much.
Very useful. l �ll try your pieces of advice next time.

7 Feb 2011     

zailda
Brazil

Hi!

Some templates were made with word shapes, right click on them and choose "insert text". If you prefer you can add text boxes on the shapes, then click to edit them as "no color".

7 Feb 2011