Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Reporting wss (again)    

Reporting wss (again)

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Reporting wss (again)

Well, this topic has been here so many times we all must be fed up with that but...
Today there are two members reporting each other wss. This is so RIDICULOUS and SELFISH!!!
Moderating is a very time-consuming activity and you, guys, have nothing better to do that to waste our time by reporting wss which don �t brake the rules?!?!?!
I am writing your names here, I believe you will know who is this thread for.

I also want to say "Sorry" to all members of ESLP for writing this thread, but I believe moderators will understand why I did it.

Have a nice day everybody.

8 Feb 2011      

David Lisgo
Japan

Perhaps they deserve to lose all their worksheets for causing such trouble.  I for one (moderator) will not be voting for any of them to stay. Some of the worksheets are probably copies, one is taken from Ana Batista. Is she a member here?

8 Feb 2011     

anuska8
Spain

I agree with you MJ_Misa. I �ve uploaded some wss that are absolutely correct and done by hand that have been deleted. I don �t understand why but I think some users are always doing the same.
I think this webpage is so useful but it would be much more if "some people" don �t do that.

Have a nice day!!
Kisses. 

8 Feb 2011     

enrieta
Argentina

Is it ok to   download images from google images to  use in the worksheets or powerpoints we make? I understand it�s not correct to  take them from someone�s websites, but what about google? I made a nice powerpoint  with great pictures which illustrate the adjectives clearly, and now i read it has been reported. google pictures are copyright???
thank you  for your help.

11 Feb 2011     

ottomanfan
Turkey

I �m  new to this site. Me and my wife tried hard, spent 4-5 hours and prepared a nice ws on bathroom items. I take the pictures  from google small pictures and tried to choose not watermarked pics but I didn �t notice just 1 pic in 20 pics. missed and today I see my ws was reported. We felt too disappointed. I have the same problem with enrieta. I WANT TO learn why I was reported. Are  google pics  copyrighted or can a ws be reported just because of 1 pic. Thanks in advance.

14 Feb 2011