Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Dear members, I think we should add a section about INTERNATIONAL EXAMS. What do you think?? Maybe, this section could help English teachers who make exams like trinitity, cambridge.... and it can also be used as conversation questions for the class.    

Dear members, I think we should add a section about INTERNATIONAL EXAMS. What do you think?? Maybe, this section could help English teachers who make exams like trinitity, cambridge.... and it can also be used as conversation questions for the class.

languageleader88
Andorra

Dear members, I think we should add a section about INTERNATIONAL EXAMS. What do you think?? Maybe, this section could help English teachers who make exams like trinitity, cambridge.... and it can also be used as conversation questions for the class.

9 Feb 2011      

humble19
Algeria

A very good idea !!!!!

9 Feb 2011     

almaz
United Kingdom

I don �t think we really need another section, Alberto, particularly since you can just search here using keywords like Trinity, Cambridge, IELTS etc. 
On second thoughts, you might have a point; there are just so many dedicated sites for international exams - other than the official ones - that it makes your head spin, so, as you �re obviously very keen on the idea, here �s a suggestion: why don �t you research and collate the more appropriate sites and post your findings here? I �m sure it �ll be much appreciated by the members.

You have to remember, of course, that members who come up with what they consider radical ideas are not always appreciated. Some are shot down in flames right away, even though they are polite enough to start their posts with "Dear members, I think  ..."

9 Feb 2011     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

@ Almaz Clap

9 Feb 2011     

pilarmham
Spain

Always hit it, Almaz...

10 Feb 2011     

miss_marina...
Chile

I think it won`t hurt anyone to organize such a section in this web page. In fact it would be very helpful to those who look for moral partners to share questions, answers, fears, etc. and also web pages as Almaz has just suggested.

10 Feb 2011