Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > What do you think of this video? How far can videos like this help students understand the pronunciation?    

What do you think of this video? How far can videos like this help students understand the pronunciation?

brahmam
India

What do you think of this video? How far can videos like this help students understand the pronunciation?

Hi, teachers,
I have prepared a few videos which explain how certain letters are pronounced.
This is one of them.

How far can videos like this help students understand the pronunciation?

Please give your opinion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V59JAiWmCeg

11 Feb 2011      

mrlypy
Brazil

Hi there! I think it can be useful as long asthe teacher himself/herself is aware of the phonetic system, articulatory system and stuff. by the way. this is also an excellent link for pronunciation, please have a look. http://www.uiowa.edu/~acadtech/phonetics/english/frameset.html

11 Feb 2011     

mrlypy
Brazil

adrian Underhill shows how th ouse the IPA in an workshop. quite good!

11 Feb 2011     

tenbest
Jordan

THANKS MR, MRLYPY )

THIS IS NICE SITE THAT YOU SHARE ]

11 Feb 2011     

Nawal2010
Oman

superb! very useful links. I was looking for such techniques to help my sts with the pronunciation.

please, I will be thankful if you can provide me with more videos or any sites focus on pronunciation. My sts always complaining about transcription and pronunciation

Thank you  again, brahmam and mrlypy.

11 Feb 2011     

mariannina
Italy

Wonderful, thank you!

11 Feb 2011     

bluebe-RR-y
Ukraine

Your video is very useful. Thanks a lot. Is there anything similar about another sounds?

11 Feb 2011     

mariannina
Italy

Maybe you already have this:

Ciao

11 Feb 2011