Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Thanks, thanks...    

Thanks, thanks...

mvazquec
Spain

Thanks, thanks...

Dear teachers!
I wanted to thanks everyone for the owesome web. Clap I really wanted to thank Frenchfrog and Helen McK and Anna P. (Anna today I uploaded for tomorrow a Black and White worksheet) for their tutorials and help, I have learnt a lot, and my worksheets are now a lot better.
In ten days we have Christmas holidays in Spain and I�m travelling to Argentina (summer Christmas!!!) what am I going to do without my computer and with all of you? CryI must confess that I am a ESLprintables adict.
Happy Holidays and New Year!!!
Love
Mercedes

10 Dec 2008      

Aus_teacher
Australia

Dear teachers. I wanted to thank everyone for the lovely comments on my WS I am new to this site but I have so far found it very useful and glad to see a lot of talented and original people here :)
I need particular help with one aspect. I am teaching a 9 yr old student at the moment privately, he is autistic (doesn�t seem to be to me at all) and I am trying to help him mostly in written English. I have found that he is very passionate about action movies and loves to learn about motors and mechanics.

I need to get him to write on his own (and to focus on the words he is writing as he makes too many spelling mistakes), he seems to always wait for my feedback.

Thank you all and any ideas are welcome :)

10 Dec 2008