Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > specifying information    

specifying information

maigomay
Spain

specifying information

Hi everyone,

Some days ago, I uploaded a Valentine�s printable activity ( �Alphabetically in love �) which I had made myself following the idea of my friend Ana R�bora who uses this format to revise vocabulary from a particular lesson or lessons. It is really useful because the students learn-revise-compete to guess the answers to questions asked in alphabetic order. This activity is based, as one of you have observed, on a Spanish TV programme (pasapalabra), although is not exactly the same. I think that I should have included this information when I uploaded the printable, as an original format idea of Ana R�bora that, in this case, I have applied to Valentine�s vocabulary.

Once again, Thanks Ana

Maite

16 Feb 2011      

ELOJOLIE274
France

it is just me or does it look like you �re advertising your work??? because your "speech" has nothing to do on the forum, you should rather put this "text" to describe your worksheet and send a PM to Ana directly to say thanks...

16 Feb 2011     

Mar0919
Mexico

It �s not just you, Elojolie!LOL

17 Feb 2011