Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Grammar and Linguistics > chaos    

chaos

leelei
Denmark

chaos

Provodence, RH, laid off all of tis teachers--2000 of them. I guess the kids are going to teach themselves next year.

24 Feb 2011      

Mar0919
Mexico

Wow... unbelievable! Let �s cross our fingers for all RH teachers, that this problem can soon be solved!

24 Feb 2011     

roneydirt
United States

By law in that state they had to let the teachers know by March 1st.  They don �t know what the budget will be and how many will actually be fired.  But it is all over the states and the world.

I been following the stories and also seen the in America we call it the Conservative party taking over more control of the education system.  Which in itself is scary.  Seen some of them try to totally take out some of the bad things out of the history books like what happen to many of my early ancestors like the "Trail of Tears."  Can be worst but also seen more non-teachers hired to teach at a fraction of the pay.  Where I am at there are teachers actually living in their classrooms or dorm style apartments.

24 Feb 2011     

Mar0919
Mexico

Confused

24 Feb 2011     

libertybelle
United States

As dumb as it gets! *sigh*

24 Feb 2011     

Jayho
Australia

Did cauffeepot get one of those letters too?

24 Feb 2011