Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > WHAT ARE THE THINGS YOU DO WHEN YOUR STONED PART 2.    

WHAT ARE THE THINGS YOU DO WHEN YOUR STONED PART 2.

Redbull
Thailand

WHAT ARE THE THINGS YOU DO WHEN YOUR STONED PART 2.

Since it´s clear that most users agree that this post is not adequate for this website, it has been removed.

Victor

25 Feb 2011      

almaz
United Kingdom

You missed one...

71. When you rip off a stoner �s page (hailmaryjane.com) without acknowledgement and think it �s a hoot (a toot?) to post it on an ESl resource exchange site.

PS - noticed you couldn�t even manage to alter the wording and pic in no 70 to advertise that muck you�re always banging on about.

25 Feb 2011     

cheezels
New Zealand

Looks like I am going to bring you down...

I didn �t say anything when I saw your previous post on this topic but I want to ask you this.

Do you think that it is appropriate to post a pro drug post on a forum for teachers from around the world?
I don �t care what you do in your own time but I do object to this type of stuff on the main page of the forum.

Why not join a forum that shares your views and would be a more popular place to post something like this?

25 Feb 2011     

crazy_turtle
United Kingdom

@redbull....

Wow, you are brave.... That comment might get you thrown off the site.... I couldnt really care less about what you do in your free time, but it �s perhaps not the best idea to put all this on a teaching resource website....

C

25 Feb 2011     

crazy_turtle
United Kingdom

@cheezels

lol.... we wrote almost the same message at posted it the same time....

25 Feb 2011     

cheezels
New Zealand

@ crazy turtle Thumbs Up

25 Feb 2011     

Redbull
Thailand

I respect your point of views about if this is the right place to put such a post on the teachers forum.... but I�m only showing the post as a means of expressing myself.

Going back to the post these things 1 to 70 part one and part two I have done myself so I can relate to what is being said 100%
Remember we are all adults here and we can be free to express life as some of us know how.
I see day in day out posts that teachers agree or disagree that �s what the forum is about right.

Everyone has the right to their own opinion and I repect yours so this will be the last post on this subject.

Just to let you know I am the member of this website hailmaryjane.com. 
Please show me in the forum section that I have broken the rules .as pictures on the forum happen everyday?

The forum:

• You are free to use the forum to express yourself, ask for help, make suggestions, etc.

• If you start a new topic, please write a descriptive title and keywords. It will be easier for other members to find it later.

• Don �t start a new topic when you are replying to a previous post.

• Don �t use the forum to advertise your worksheets or other users � worksheets. (You can do it if another member asks for a specific content or topic).

• Don �t use the forum for personal attacks. Those kind of posts will be removed by the administrator.

• Never insult other users or try to hurt them.

• Never publish Private Messages in the forum. They are private.

• Those messages which are considered spam by the administrator will be removed (such as using the forum with the solely purpose of advertising your website).

• If you want to share photos, wishes, funny videos, etc. please use the "teachers � cafe", not the forum.

• Do not publish your email, telephone number or address in the forum. Anybody could see it. It is not safe.

25 Feb 2011     

tulpen25
Netherlands

I think this rule is relevant to your post:

• If you want to share photos, wishes, funny videos, etc. please use the "teachers � cafe", not the forum.

• 25 Feb 2011     

Redbull
    Thailand

@ Tenpin sorry Tulpen,
    If you think the rule is relevant then please address the same to all the other posts like the Caption game which I LOVE by the way and the WOD game along with the get well wishes and all the post that make pictures on them.

So don �t be calling the kettle black!

If you want to share photos, wishes, funny videos, etc  the day I see everything going to the rule I will follow suit ok.

Sorry don�t have the time now for anymore debates! as I have an engagement with the British Chambers of  Commerce tonight at 7:00pm.

Perhaps this will explain and open your eyes THIS PERSON IS WITH THE BRITISH CHAMBERS OF COMMERCE HOW YOU MAY ASK!

REDBULL GIVES YOU WINGS YOU KNOWWink.

25 Feb 2011     

ELOJOLIE274
    France

So but I have to say that I agree with crazy_turtle, cheezels, and tulpen25

your 1st post wasn �t funny and this one isn �t either!
    You say:

We �ve all been there. You smoke and you realize at some point that you got way higher than you thought you would or it creeps up on you and hits you all at once. Then you are past the point of no return. You instantly turn into a vegetable that will only move to get food or to make your way to your bed.  You still feel lovely though.

It happens to the best of us.  Here are some ways that I have experienced that let me know i �m too stoned..........

and it sounds like you think getting stoned and using drugs is great/"cool"... well that �s not what this forum is used for!

the 2 games you refer to - Caption and WOD - allow us to be creative, to use English to have fun, to compete in a healthy way with fellow teachers from all over the world - and they belong in this website because you can actually use them in class - as an end of a year activity for example and as part of a daily routine... - but your post has NOTHING to do with TEACHING!!!

By the way you �re implying that most of us have used drugs before: well let me tell you that �s wrong! i �ve smoked pot twice in my life, but i �ve never been "stoned" and i don �t think i �ll ever be - and as a teacher when I know some of my students are using drugs regularly I feel concerned because that �s not good for them, and the way you �re "promoting" drug abuse is contrary to the fact that teachers must be role models!!!

I think Victor should remove your posts!!!

Elodie

25 Feb 2011     

jannabanna
    France

What a waste of space on OUR forum!  This is for ENGLISH TEACHERS not for drug addicts!  When you say "we �ve all been there" - sorry I haven �t, but I nearly lost my son through drugs - so forgive me if I agree with someone else �s message - it �s M U C K ! 

25 Feb 2011     

1    2    3    Next >