Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Do you guys know some interesting sites for students?    

Do you guys know some interesting sites for students?

jenifferuchka
Brazil

Do you guys know some interesting sites for students?

I �m looking for some websites that my students would enjoy and that would help them. Do you guys have suggestions?

I always recommend the urban dictionary and the www.howjsay.com, for instance. I want others, though.

25 Feb 2011      

edrodmedina
United States

Hello Jeniffer. It helps to include ages and levels so that appropriate suggestions can be made. Ed

25 Feb 2011     

jenifferuchka
Brazil

I have all groups, so any age and level is appropriate, although I �d prefer suggestion to adults abd teens

25 Feb 2011     

jenifferuchka
Brazil

*and

25 Feb 2011     

edrodmedina
United States

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080218162622AAoFspJ websites for teens

25 Feb 2011     

roboque
Costa Rica

Hi I sugest    www.eslfast.com there they can chat with a robbot, its name is tutor Mike.
My students love it.

25 Feb 2011     

jenifferuchka
Brazil

thank you so much!

27 Feb 2011     

jenifferuchka
Brazil

very bad ones, edrodmedina. sometimes just people can help. google is too broad. it can �t always help you.

27 Feb 2011