Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Cultural exchange programme    

Cultural exchange programme

deepti sachdeva
India

Cultural exchange programme

Hello everyone

I am from India and dealing with students from 7 to 12 yrs students. I want to start up internet projects with other countries � students to give exposure to my students. I wouold like to start with the exchange of classroom activity pictures... cultural dresses and festivals...important places of the city etc.

I m looking forward for the positive response.

Regards
Deepti

27 Feb 2011      

MoiraF
Argentina

Hello Deepti! My name is Moira and I am teaching primary school children aged 6-12. I would also like to have an internet project with my students. I am thinking about pen pals, sharing photos, anecdotes and any activity to encourage writing. (I could invite the computing teacher to help us make a pdf about Argentina & its customs)
The school year is beginning on February 28th so there is plenty of time for us to make this dream come true.
By the way, I also have a yahoo account which is [email protected]
Let �s get in touch soon
Nice meeting you!!!
Moira

27 Feb 2011     

persie
Turkey

Hi Deepti and Moira! I think you share a really brilliant idea. I would also like to be a part of the project. My students wonder about different cultures, life styles and school life in different countries of the world. In this context, maybe a different subject can be decided and our students work on that subject and send their works to each other, they can learn from each other. I hope you �ll start this wonderful work soon and I �ll be so glad if we become a part of it. Thank you in advance..

Take care
Murat 

27 Feb 2011     

deepti sachdeva
India

Moira first of all we can start the project by sharing the classroom pictures of our school  and  of students working there . How about this ?

27 Feb 2011