Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > Video equipment for class?    

Video equipment for class?

annabelle1654
Germany

Video equipment for class?

Hello wonderful colleagues, :)

I have a question and it �s what kind of video equipment do you use? I can �t use my laptop because it �s on it �s last leg.  I was wondering if there was some new gadget I don �t know about for showing movies, ppt,and video in offices. I work with business people and maybe could arrange a screen, but I saw someone with a portable screen! I �m never in one place and sometimes I don �t even have the same room. What �s available. I �m sooooo 1999. Help!

2 Mar 2011      

kmochniak
Poland

Hello,

Well, there are these interactive multimedia boards and I know that quite a few of them can be folded and they fit in your handbag (well, except of the evening one:)::))! In such a case you don �t even need a screen. When I was in France I also saw a mini digital projector (sits the palm of your hand,incredible thing!) which was on offer for about 70 euro. I think what you need to do is go to an electronics shop and ask for advice, they will know what to recommend. Another thing you could try is search the Internet and only when you have an idea of what suits your need should you go to a shop and ask for particular products.

Hugs,

Kasia

2 Mar 2011     

annabelle1654
Germany

Hi Kasia

Thank you!!   I �m looking forward to it! :)
Belles

3 Mar 2011