Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > ESL Projects    

ESL Projects

junya
Ukraine

ESL Projects

Hello dear friends!

I would like to know if you do projects with your students. Could you share your experience, ideas or tips on this sort of activity please?
Thanks in advance and have a great weekend.

Yulia

4 Mar 2011      

Saamm
United States

What grades or levels are you talking about?

4 Mar 2011     

kfigz
Gibraltar

I �m currently involved in an adult education program. Been employed by a company who would like me to implement a sense of safety at work through my training.

It �s teaching English with a twist as whatever material I prepare, revolves around safety.

e.g. If I am teaching them about Safety boots, I �ll tell them the difference between a shoe and a boot, rhyming words, singular plural, stuff like that.

Most of them can �t even read a word of English because of which most of my stuff have more pictures than text :-)

Don �t teach ABC nor do I concentrate on how to write. Its an Out-Of-The-Box training program.

Regards,
Kirk F.
www.kirk-f.com

4 Mar 2011