Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Winner of Caption 31    

Winner of Caption 31

Mar0919
Mexico

Geek  Here �s my 2�  again!!!!

REASONS why WOD & CAPTION games cannot be in the Caf�:

Caf� only permits the LAST 30 posts to be saved, and since this space is used actively, the 30 last posts change very quickly... so, the caption or wod game would be pushed out almost instantly in a very short and active period of time.
We wouldn �t even be able to see what was posted before it might be pushed out.

Besides, in my very humble opinion, WOD and Caption are indeed educational games, since it requires a certain knowledge of the language to participate, thus these games can be brought into our classrooms to be worked with our students, it all depends on the teacher �s creativity as to how they are used and what objectives you pursue from them.

6 Mar 2011     

MapleLeaf
Canada

Mar, agree about educational. Sometimes it such a think tank for me that have to resort to other people �s help.

6 Mar 2011     

Mar0919
Mexico

Yes, MapleLeaf! Sometimes the caption images or the weird wacky words, are a little "sophisticated" for me also! But I have such a wonderful time reading other colleagues � posts and am amazed with their wit!!! And from reading other teachers � paricipations, I also learn a lot from them! Learning can also be fun!!!

Hugs!

6 Mar 2011     

Abbes_Z
Morocco

As the French say; "La nuit porte conseil."
Well, as it �s here 01:57am already..! I �d better be off to bed.. Wink
I hope when the night time shifts to your side of the world, your mind will have harboured a wise decision..!
Enjoy your evening for the time being, dear MapleLeaf and take care!Smile!

Abbes

6 Mar 2011     

< Previous   1    2