Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > St. Patrick īs Day Hidden Picture game    

St. Patrick īs Day Hidden Picture game

edrodmedina
United States

St. Patrick īs Day Hidden Picture game

Hello Everyone. You too coffee. I īve been trying for two weeks to upload my latest hidden picture game with no avail. So I īm offering it to anyone who might want it. Send me your email via PM and I īll send it to you as soon as I can. Here is adescription for those not familiar with my hidden picture games :

A fun game where the student hears a word and when he chooses the correct word part of a hidden picture is revealed. At the end an animated fun picture is revealed. The game is fully editable.

I don īt want to circumvent the purpoes of this forum but the bottom line is sharing and helping. If anyone feels I shouldn īt do this let me know and I won īt send you a copy. ;-) Ed

6 Mar 2011      

anitarobi
Croatia

Ed, you īre just wonderful! Thanks!
Anita
PS: How come you canīt upload? Too big? Is it a ppt or OE?

6 Mar 2011     

starrr
Brazil

Yes ED, u are a nice guy! I have sent to you a PM today, Hope You can share your materials with me about Saint Patrickīs day.

I am planning to work with it next week with my students. Thanks a lot for your handy work.

Have a nice day! Hugs ;-0)

STARR7

6 Mar 2011     

mariannina
Italy

You are a great man, my dear Ed! Thank you.
I īll send you my e-mail address because I love Saint Patrick īs Day and, firts of all, the Leprechauns.
Ciao.
Mariannina

6 Mar 2011     

Mar0919
Mexico

Thanks for such a generous offer, Ed! I īve PMed you my email....

Hugs!

6 Mar 2011     

edrodmedina
United States

I can īt upload bec of the server. I īs not too big or the wrong format. It just refuses to be uploaded. So since St Patty īs is near I thought I īd send  anyway. ;-)

6 Mar 2011     

edrodmedina
United States

To the thousands who took me up on my offer: You have mail. Ed

6 Mar 2011     

Mar0919
Mexico

To the one and only Ed, a very generous gentleman, always supportive, willing to help, and to top it off, WITH A SENSE OF HUMOR!!!!!!

GRACIAS! Your games are wonderful!!! By the way, is that your voice on the PPT īs?

Hugs,

Mar

6 Mar 2011     

edrodmedina
United States

Hello Mar.. Have you heard all of the words? Some are women speaking them. I got them from this great site. You write the word then you can dnload what you wrote in mp3 form. You can write a word or a whole paragraph if you want. The inflections are not always there but it is pretty good in a pinch. http://www2.research.att.com/~ttsweb/tts/demo.php Besides I have this terrifically sexy voice that melts paint off the walls.Can īt use that on children īs games you know. Ed

6 Mar 2011     

Mar0919
Mexico

LOL  No, I didn īt hear ALL the words, just checked the St. Patty īs game & words, and a few words from the other game. Thought it was your voice!

Thanks for the link! very useful...!!!!

6 Mar 2011     

edrodmedina
United States

Friends, the deal is still on, but I won īt be. PM me and I īll get back to you tomorrow. Ed

6 Mar 2011