Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > PROBELMS WITH MY ACCOUNTS    

PROBELMS WITH MY ACCOUNTS

natgra24
Malta

That �s what happened to me.  My points are used and i am not downloading.  the only worksheets that i am downloading are from the 30 free worksheets.

9 Mar 2011     

margaridacordeiro
Portugal

DEAR MODERATORS:

Yesterday I posted a worksheet and some people have already downloaded it. Everything normal up to here! BUT THE points which we earn the following days weren �t transferred into my account! WHAT �S HAPPENING?? I had 928 points before sending the printable and I still maintain those same points!

18 Mar 2011     

janiqui
Peru

Last Monday 20th I posted a ppt presentation about Food: countable and uncountable nouns - some and any  and I �ve checked more than 200 downloads but the points which I must earn weren �t transferred into my account. I �d like to know when the points will be transferred. I �ve seen other users have the same problem. Thank you

21 Mar 2011     

manuia
New Caledonia

Same here. I shared lesson plans but I didn �t get any points transfered to my account, and I �m waiting for them so that I can download other people �s lessons... What shall I do ?

28 Mar 2011     

< Previous   1    2