Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Caption 32    

Caption 32

edrodmedina
United States

Caption 32

Ladies and gentlemen, I know many of you have been greatly anticipating (while others have been cringing) the new picture for the caption game, so here it is:

In consideration of other members of the forum, future winners and posters, please keep your pictures on the smaller size so that they don �t skew the forum. Ed

8 Mar 2011      

Jayho
Australia

Evil Knieval, the last gladiator (RIP) ...rides again?

8 Mar 2011     

ELOJOLIE274
France

catch me if you can!

8 Mar 2011     

juliag
Japan

Two wheels are better than four legs anyday.

8 Mar 2011     

zailda
Brazil

Every day the lion has to wake up and run behind food. Every day the zebra has to wake up and run to escape the lion. It doesn�t matter whether you�re the lion or the zebra: start running as soon as you wake up.

8 Mar 2011     

corina2211
Spain

Wear stripes, ladies! Natural never looked so beautiful. Because you �re worth it!

8 Mar 2011     

maryse pey�
France

Don �t trust the appearances folks ! I �m a stuntman and I �m riding my pet : we rehearse our next stunt. That �s all folks !

8 Mar 2011     

Redbull
Thailand

Not even a jaguar can catch me on this!

8 Mar 2011     

almaz
United Kingdom

Ed, by way of pre-empting the usual dribble of earnest humourlessness, can I be the first to say what a terrible waste of forum space...silly...after all, we are teachers, not children...this would be better in the Cafe...animal cruelty...

Now that that �s off my chest, may I suggest -

Not only did Dobbin steal Mrs Tiger �s bike, but he also made off with her best pyjamas.

8 Mar 2011     

ldthemagicman
United Kingdom

Male LION to Female ZEBRA: "Just let me get you out of those Fancy Pyjamas, my Love, and THEN we �ll see if I �ve just got a Little Scooter!"

8 Mar 2011     

franknbea
United Kingdom

SCARS AND STRIPES!!!!  

OUCH!

8 Mar 2011     

1    2    Next >