Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > News from the eathquake in Japan    

News from the eathquake in Japan

Mariethe House
France

Thank God You �re alright! Julia darling I was so worried!Heart
Thank you Linda for letting us know.Smile

12 Mar 2011     

roneydirt
United States

Thanks for letting us know and there are other �s left to check in.  A close friend forgot to inform her family and the rest of us that she took a last minute trip to Thailand so we were left with no information for awhile but heard from her this morning.  Her flight left about an hour before the earthquake.  Now here is something not as scary, there maybe another Roney in Asia.  My brother was put on alert, but details are unknown.  He is on a medical ship.

At the time I typed this incoming calls to Japan were still suspended, but outgoing is available.  Received a couple from some military buds.

I am also getting some initial reports that the Nuclear plant had an explosion with fears of possible meltdown.

There was also a earthquake a week before in Southern China.  Yingjang county on the 11th.

My prayers with all involved and those that know those involved.

12 Mar 2011     

epit
Turkey

They are alive.Thanks to God .Hope God helps all the people who need

12 Mar 2011     

yogiba61
Spain

I �m also very happy to hear that our dear colleagues are alive. I �m really shocked about what has happened. A huge hug for everybody.

12 Mar 2011     

< Previous   1    2    3    4