Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Exchange    

Exchange

naty.g
Italy

Exchange

Hi everybody!
I �m looking for a way of having my students write real letters to potential pen-friends.
They are primary students of 9-10 years old. It would be very nice if they could write a first letter of introduction, then I could collect them and send them all together to another class. The same could be made by the exchange class. I think it would be very exciting and interesting for the students.
Any other ideas on the topic are welcome!

13 Mar 2011      

mariaherguedas
Spain

Hello, I would like to participate in this idea. I work in a small academy and I think my students would love to exchange letters with your students. 
The letters could be 1 page per student and then I can put all the letters inside the same envelope. 
I think it �s a great idea and it will encourage our students to write and read in English!

13 Mar 2011     

Neru006
Argentina

Hello, I �d like to participate,too. Other ideas could be a video and photos to share through the internet. What do you think?Lamp

13 Mar 2011     

elsnert
Russian Federation

Hello friends. I �ve never done it with my students and I think it won �t be very easy for them but exciting. It �ll stimulate them to learn English better. OK. I �ll be glad to participate. Tatyana.

13 Mar 2011     

foliage55
Ukraine

AAAA wow
I �m also interested so much!
Let �s do!

13 Mar 2011