Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Please help me    

Please help me

le ngoc qui
Vietnam

Please help me

Hi everybody,
First, I �d like to say"Thank you" to those who were willing to help me to look for TKT materials. I �m sorry for not having said "Thank you" to them immediately. Second, I �ve just sat for TKT exam. Please help me check my answers. Thanks in advance
match the anticipated problems from a lesson plan with the solutions listed A-H. There is one option which you don �t need to use
Solutions
A. if necessary, provide diagrams
B. Explain the benefits of interactive communications
C. Drill some example sentences
D. Give clear instructions and check for understanding
E. Brainstorm ideas for topics as a whole class
F. Give practice in how to deduce meaning from context
G. Give out a model answer
H. Provide extra activities for fast finhisers
Anticipated problems: 1. the learners in this group overuse dictionaries,so they might try to look up every word in the text. 2. some learners may not understand the purpose of the discussion activity. 3. my student might not have the background knowledge to understand the processes described in this scientific text.4. the activity is useful, but it �s complicated set up.5. the learners may find it difficult to produce question tags in a natural-sounding way6. some learners might not be able think enough to say in the practice interviews. 7. the learners may find difficult to organize their ideas clearly in the essay.

13 Mar 2011