Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > JAPAN UPDATE?    

JAPAN UPDATE?

CFM.maestro.ingles
Spain

Dear friends in Japan,

Yesterday morning I saw in a garden near my home some cherry trees blossoming.

And I thought that, despite all, cherry trees must be blossoming right now in Japan as well.

Best wishes to you all from Spain.

17 Mar 2011     

juliag
Japan

Hi again,
Thank you all for your words of wisdom, love, support and kindnes and your constant thoughts and prayers.

I still have made no decision what to do, but am feeling a bit calmer after having been able to see my boyfriend for a couple of hours.

What I wanted to say is I �ve heard from Bryce (Alien Boy) and he �s essentially fine. Just to let you all know as I �m sure many of you are still worried.

Hugs all round, off to bed now as very late here.
Thank you does not begin to express the gratitude I feel to all of you for your support, though it will make a good start.
Julia

17 Mar 2011     

andjifer
Spain

Hopefully, the situation will be under control soon! All the best and good luck!

17 Mar 2011     

carinita
Argentina

I wish our colleagues from Japan can get something good out of this difficult moment.
Peace and love

17 Mar 2011     

< Previous   1    2    3