Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Easter Hidden Picture game    

Easter Hidden Picture game

edrodmedina
United States

Easter Hidden Picture game

Friends and friends to be, I have an Easter related hidden picture game similar to the St Patrick �s game I gave away earlier this month. They are too heavy to post here but I believe students will enjoy them. If you would like copies (there are two) PM me. I �ll try and send them out this weekend when the orders are all in. And if there is anyone who can help me reduce the size so that I can post them for all, please let me know. Have a great weekend everyone.

18 Mar 2011      

perma
Greece

Hi Ed!
Why don �t you split it in 3-4 parts to upload it here? Or will they still be too big?
I remember Liz Santiago posted something here about the "Master Slide" in ppt - or something that sounded like this! Geek
I can �t remember exactly how or what, but it was supposed to help reduce size in ppts. Perhaps you can search the forum or pm her.
Have a nice day/evening or whatever Smile

18 Mar 2011     

alien boy
Japan

Beauty, bonza, ripper mate!

Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

19 Mar 2011     

foose1
United States

I got the both of the slides below 1.8 mBs for you.  I sent them via email.

19 Mar 2011