Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Caption 38 Winner    

Caption 38 Winner

imanito
Morocco

Caption 38 Winner

Thank you to all of you......the captions were great Clap but again only one should be chosen, so here we go.... The winner is Jayho with his funny caption 

Bruce and Joe have been travelling around the wild west for some time now ...
Bruce (bull) : "Listen here mate, you need to take the bull by the horns and update this rustbucket"
Joe Bloggs : "Well, you listen here you big lump of lard, you�d better pull your horns in or else we�ll be locking horns like you�ve never seen before"

It �s your turn now buddy...can �t wait!

19 Mar 2011      

almaz
United Kingdom

I see Jayho has gone in for gender re-assignment again  : )

19 Mar 2011     

RobertRobinett
Ukraine

Here is the quite updated information for the teachers and the students as well. The teachers are playing a significant role in the development of kid�s minds. I really like that blog sharing about useful and trusted. Keep posting on https://developers.oxwall.com/forum/topic/70110/ the recommending stuff always that is thoughtful.

18 Sep 2022     

JamesWyant
United States

Today making cold drinks is quite easy and people have smart machines at home. I really like the supplement manufacturers updates that is recommended. I hope after getting the stuff about lots of people able to grab the best information online

1 Aug 2023