Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > EASTER EGGSCHANGE :)    

EASTER EGGSCHANGE :)

kopciuszek
Poland

EASTER EGGSCHANGE :)

Hi everyone!
I am organizing the project called EASTER EGGSCHANGE. I am looking for some countries who are celebrating Easter and would like to participate in it. The idea is to exchange Easter �s wishes by making an Easter  colourful egg or an Easter bunny. All the students� works we are going to  put to the big envelopes and send to different schools  all  of the world. Let me know if you are interested. Do not hesitate to contact me.

Greetings form Poland, Anna

22 Mar 2011      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Dear, Anna,
It �s not recommended to post your e-mail address in the forum where it �s accessible to whoever comes across eslprintables on the Net, not just eslprintables � users. So please, remove your email address from your post (you can do it easily by clicking the "edit the post" and making the necessary changes, then sending it back again) for your own safety. you can send it to people who get interested in your project by pm.
Sophia

22 Mar 2011     

mourad1000
Canada

It �s always plural. We can �t say the rest of the holidays was fantasic. What comes after the word "rest" which detrmines whether the verb is plural or singular.

23 Mar 2011     

inmaaa86
Spain

Dear Anna,
YOur idea sounds interesting to me. I �ll ask my students and let you know how many are interested. I think we can exchange eatereggss!!
Kind regards,
Inma.

23 Mar 2011