Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Just to remind you !Frank īs radio :special and unique show     

Just to remind you !Frank īs radio :special and unique show

Mabdel
Morocco

Just to remind you !Frank īs radio :special and unique show

. The show will starts in a few minutes.
 This is Frank īs message

Invitation to a very special event

Good evening all
I would like to invite you all to a very special show 
taking place on Wednesday 23rd March at 8pm GMT
on http//franknbea.listen2myradio.com
in support of the people of Japan.

There will be music, messages of support from around the world and 
three very special musical guests:
My brother and his band "The Temperants"
My son Daniel singing and playing some ukulele compositions
and the very talented Franka, who is the daughter of our very own ESL member Bare.

the show will be repeated on Sunday 27th at 9 am GMT
It promises to be a unique event

23 Mar 2011      

Nebal
Lebanon

Hiya dear friends,
Don īt miss this special event! We īll be waiting for you there.
Nebal:))

23 Mar 2011     

pilarmham
Spain

Hi, everyone!

Can you tell me how to post messages in the forum to congratulate Frank on his fantastic programme? They don īt seem to enter.

Thank you! 

23 Mar 2011     

juliag
Japan

Those of you can who can come and join us please do.  We have wonderful company, great music selected by our own DJ Frank, and beautiful messages from all over the world.

If you can make it, please say "Hi" using the shout box on the left hand side of the page. It would be lovely to see you there. (BTW you have to refresh the page to see the reply to your message and any messages following that).

23 Mar 2011     

juliag
Japan

@ Maria, you type your name/nickname in the box where it says name on the left hand side and your message in the message box and then click on "Shout."

You have to click the refresh box in order to see the following messages.
GOOD LUCK!
If you can īt do it, just send me a PM.

23 Mar 2011     

pilarmham
Spain

Thanks, Julia!

23 Mar 2011     

juliag
Japan

My pleasure. Hug

23 Mar 2011     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi Frank, Hi JULIA ( how are you doing, it īs been hard linking to you )

Sorry, my dear friends, it īs almost raising half past 11, world time is a tricky thing.

May all of you, my Japanese friends be safe.

May God help you in the times to come.

@ Julia, say something, prereleaaaase.

Big hugs

TAke care and keep safe.
Linda

24 Mar 2011     

Sara26
Brazil

Sooo sorry I missed the show .... Cry Worked the whole day and part of the evening ...
Anyway, congrats on the wonderful idea and initiative, Frank !!  Clap

24 Mar 2011     

juliag
Japan

Linda dear, hello, nice to see you and thank you for your wonderful and  moving message. I also love your tribute to Liz Taylor above, I had no idea she was such a lady of strength, dignity, love, compassion and courage. Sorry I īm late to say something, I had been having a little nap after my early morning experience with Frank īs radio show, which was fabulous.

Sara dear, and all you others who missed it, you can catch it again on Sunday at 9am GMT time. That is 6pm for those of us in Japan and as Frank and the others have put this together specially for our benefit let īs as many of us as possible try to be there. I promise you you will be moved by all the messages of love and support from many of the teachers here, and Frank īs music choice as always is spot on, with some amazingly talented musical guests as well...

24 Mar 2011