Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > spanish worksheets    

spanish worksheets

ionelia
Mexico

spanish worksheets

Dear friends who speak Spanish,

We need your help ... we are working to open a site with worsheets for those who want to learn Spanish. If some of you, have among their worksheets, something in Spanish and want to help, please send me a PM. Also, if you have teachers of Spanish friends and want to publish their work, please tell me. I �ll give you instructions on how and where.
Thank you very much.

God bless you

24 Mar 2011      

NigoraKurbanova
Uzbekistan

hi Ionelia,

I am really interested in learning Spanish. I started learning it two years ago at the university and for some reasons it stopped. I would love to continue but in our country it is bit difficult to find someone to teach spanish coz its nt that popular. at university (westminster) we used to have a teacher who teached us civil law and he was from Spain. He organized some spanish cources for us, prepared handouts and found some copies of book (elemetary spanish). Now he does nt work any more and I also graduated :(
Thnx

Nigora

24 Mar 2011     

TeacherLada
Croatia

I �ll pass this on to my colleague who teaches Spanish and who �d surely be interested! thanks! and good luck!Wink

24 Mar 2011