Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Caption Contest #42    

Caption Contest #42

teresapr
Portugal

Of course, I am a handsome teen. Yes, I am very active. By no means do I spend a lot in front of computer!I practise sports twice a week!!

24 Mar 2011     

MapleLeaf
Canada

I can �t hack it! It seems like this Apple (Makcintosh, mmm-yummy) can �t be harvested. Gotta get me a carrot one.

24 Mar 2011     

magneto
Greece

LOL, MapleLeaf

25 Mar 2011     

Jayho
Australia

It was a quiet day in the local uni library and a rabbit was busily typing on his laptop.
A fox came by and on seeing the rabbit on his laptop eagerly asked, "Hi Rabbit.  Why are you so busy with your laptop?"
Rabbit: "I finished my lab work; I am typing my Ph.D thesis"
Fox: "What is your research topic?"
Rabbit: "How foxes were eaten by rabbits"
Fox: "That�s ridiculous! Any fool knows that rabbits don�t eat foxes."
Rabbit: "They did so and I can prove this".
To prove it, Rabbit took fox into his laboratory. After a few minutes only Rabbit returned, and resumed typing.

Soon, a wolf came and stopped on to watch the hardworking rabbit. Wolf asked same question as fox. Rabbit replied "I am going to submit my Ph.D thesis, entitled How wolves were eaten by rabbits".
Wolf: "Do you expect such type of rubbish? Does the scientific committee accept this?"
Rabbit: "No problem, I can show you."
Rabbit took wolf in to his laboratory and again a few minutes later only Rabbit returned and continued his work.

Do you know what was really happening inside the Rabbit�s laboratory?.
Let�s move to Rabbit�s laboratory.
Inside the laboratory in one corner, there is a pile of fox bones. In another corner, a pile of wolf bones and on the other side of the room, a huge lion was belching and picking his teeth. Basically Lion was Rabbit�s advisor and guiding him for Ph.D.

Moral of the story:

It doesn�t matter what topic you have chosen for research, and what research you are doing. But it always matter who is your advisor and how he is using you

25 Mar 2011     

Jayho
Australia

"mmm"   Roger thinks to himself,   "I must surf the web and look for a 24 carat (karat) gold engagement ring for my beloved Rosemary"

25 Mar 2011     

< Previous   1    2