Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Day of Memory for Truth and Justice    

Day of Memory for Truth and Justice

lolelozano
Argentina

Day of Memory for Truth and Justice

Day of Memory for Truth and  Justice (Memory Day) here in Argentina, today.

Happy Day !

24 Mar 2011      

coyote.chus
Spain

Happy Memory Day for all Argentinian teachers!!

24 Mar 2011     

imanito
Morocco

Happy Memory Day Argentina 

24 Mar 2011     

mzanatta
Argentina

A very sad day here in Argentina,
we mustn�t forget
 we mustn�t allow this to happen again,
 NEVER AGAIN!

24 Mar 2011     

Mariethe House
France

I shall be thinking of all the innocent victims who were tortured, killed  or "disappeared" at that period of your history! Yes, let �s remember!

24 Mar 2011     

Anna P
Brazil

I wish we had a day like this in Brazil.  We also had an Iron Age that is difficult for the younger generation to understand.  I will never forget the 2 weeks I spent in a military prison, hearing shots, people being tortured...  And, was I involved in any activity against the government? NO!  I was arrested because I knew a former Governor who was against the military government and they thought that I MIGHT have some information!  I didn`t know anything!  
Anyway....
I`m glad our Argenitian brothers and sisters are celebrating this special day.

Happy Memory Day!

24 Mar 2011     

maryse pey�
France

how beautiful these 2 words sound : Truth and Justice ! Have a very nice day if ever these words were not only notions...

24 Mar 2011     

magneto
Greece

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." George Santayana

Let �s hope we have all learnt our lessons from the past and no country ever has to go through such situations again.

Never forget.

P.S.: A song to listen to on this day and other such days for different countries...Always brings me to tears...(lyrics here)

24 Mar 2011     

teresapr
Portugal

Hope you have enjoyed your day !We always learn with lessons from the past and so  we fight for a better community, society and world!

24 Mar 2011     

teachervani
Argentina

We must NOT forget those horrible days...many people disappeared and others were killed... a lot of babies were stolen.... "Madres  y abuelas de Plaza de Mayo" are still looking for their sons, daughters and grandchildren.... 

24 Mar 2011     

pauguzman
Argentina

I wouldn �t say happy day... it was a sad time for all Argentinian people...let �s say:
Let �s remember!!!!

25 Mar 2011     

1    2    Next >