Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Use of the worksheets in an online course    

Use of the worksheets in an online course

juanadearco
Mexico

Use of the worksheets in an online course

Hi!

I have a couple of questions:

1.  Can I dowlnload worksheets and then upload them in a online course to share them with my students.?

2.- Can I edit  worksheets to use them with my students?

Regards,

Juana

25 Mar 2011      

coyote.chus
Spain

Hi Juana.

I �m afraid you can �t use the wss you download here on an online course if everybody will have access to them, not only your students. Of course, you can always contact the worksheet �s owner and ask for his/her permission. Maybe some people here won �t mind.
And yes, you can edit worksheets to fit your needs and your stuents � needs.

I hope to have helped you.
Chus.

25 Mar 2011     

juanadearco
Mexico

Hi, thanks for the answer.

In fact, only students enrolled in the course will have access to the exercises.
The platform we use is Moodle, so no outsider can access them.

"Yet I can not use them?

thanks in advance

25 Mar 2011     

ELOJOLIE274
France

I agree with Chus.
If you want to upload them online - even if only your students will be able to use them - you should the author of the wss you want to upload if they agree... If it were one of my ws, I would allow you to upload it but I would be annoyed if you had uploaded it without my permission...
take care!
Elodie

25 Mar 2011