Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Deleted contribution    

Deleted contribution

manonski (f)
Canada

@teach_teacher: some people do post at different places with different nicknames. Moderators do check facts because when a printable is reported as copied, the link/source must be given. If you think your work could be reported because it �s posted somewhere else, use the description box and it will save people a lot of time and trouble.

@sonyajuly: Moderating is a lot of work and it is volunteer work. If someone decides to report other work just for fun, this person will be reported to Victor who will then make a decision. Some people here decide to go on witchhunt just because they �ve been reported and they think someone did them wrong. Had they taken the time to read the rules, they might have made the right changes instead of complaining on the forum.

Mistakes do happen. Nobody is perfect but when you do nothing... nothing happens.

I �m glad some people are working hard to keep this site clean.

Wishing you all a great weekend! Smile

25 Mar 2011     

tech_teacher
Bahamas

Manonski - that is exactly what I am saying! I was  responding to the post that came just before. Why would you get the impression that I had wss reported  because of this - that is definitely not so. I am aware of the procedure for reporting and as I am also a moderator, I am also aware of what takes place behind the scenes.

25 Mar 2011     

manonski (f)
Canada

@ teach_teacher, I did not think your worksheet had been reported. Sorry if I was misunderstood. I was just expending on the "check before the facts" comment. The "you" was a general one not towards you. 
Hugs from Canada!

25 Mar 2011     

Mariethe House
France

I feel really uneasy at the idea of reporting. I just can �t.
What I did the other day when I noticed a scanned picture  from a  French coursebook I know very well, I wrote a pm to the author saying she was not allowed to do that. She answered my pm and she apologized and removed her work sheet. She had not realized shz was not allowed to do that and was grateful  I had sent her a message. And this is what I will do in the future because I think it is more dignified to do so. However, if the person is really trying to cheat and doesn �t remove her/ his copied work, I know some people here will soon find out and report it!

25 Mar 2011     

sirah
Argentina

many thanks to everybody!I want  to say that I am very happy of being a member of this site,here I met lot of wonderful people all over the world who are my virtual friends and we share our experiences in life.
here is the link of Erica �s ws .

http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=82635#this

many thanks to all of you and as manon said,we moderators are human and we can make mistakes.I am not angry it was only that it was very wired,because the ws was 3 years uploaded and had many downloads and nobody reported it before.

Hugs
Patricia

25 Mar 2011     

moravc
Czech Republic

Thank you Patricia for the link to Erica �s ws. Could you send us a jpg of your worksheet?
Did you use the same picture of the house and the rest of the contribution was completely different (different pictures, text)? IF so, the reporter had made a mistake!!
What was on page 1 and 2 in YOUR worksheet? Can you send us a jpg copy? (printscreen the worksheet)

25 Mar 2011     

< Previous   1    2